Off topic - But would like tour advice.

Wayne infotechsys at pivot.net
Sun Apr 23 11:00:51 EDT 2000

Hi,
I'm using Python with Tkinter  to gather information pertaining to a
invoice.
I learnt groff/troff with tbl, pic and eqn to print said invoice. I will
be going to XML
and dsssl using jade but time is against me right now. My plan for
printing
the invoice is to take the groff file, which is a template with lots of
tags in the invoice ,
 and pass it thru re, substuting  the values I gather from the GUI
interface
into the template replacing the tags. Then use the os module to print
the invoice. Is this
a method that would be used to print the invoice? Or is there a standard
way of doing
something like this?
TIA
Wayne

P.S.   I'm using pic to design my invoice.