Python Starship Grounded??

Michael Appelmans mappel at 123ibm.net
Fri Apr 14 22:25:50 EDT 2000

Yes, I was hoping to get hold of win32all build 131 for Python 1.6a2 but to
no avail. I fear it is lost in some freakish nebulae.

--
Michael Appelmans
// remove 123 to mail
mappel at ibm123.net

"Manus Hand" <mjhand at concentric.net> wrote in message
news:38F6B2DF.940E7C23 at concentric.net...
Anyone here able to do anything about the illness that seems to have
come over starship.python.net?

It was out of commission all day Tuesday, and now all day today
(Thursday) without a visible light at the end of the tunnel.

It occasionally answers ping (well, it did earlier today, but....)
and sometimes a traceroute will crawl through to it, but http and
ftp and ssh, etc., etc. have failed to answer all day.  (And were
sluggish at best yesterday, and non-existent the day before.)

Manus