Tkinter Canvas -- help?

lbear11 at my-deja.com lbear11 at my-deja.com
Sun Apr 16 22:37:44 EDT 2000

I'm just starting to learn Python/tkinter, and I have found that there
is virtually _no_ documentation for the tkinter canvas. Could anybody
help? I'm specifically looking for stuff like creating an image by a
grid in canvas on "mouseDown", and how to read the items in the canvas,
and write them to a text file, in their proper positions. I would
_really_ appreciate it if anybody could help me with this.

P.S. The only tkinter canvas documentation that I have is the
"Introduction to Tkinter" from pythonware.com

Thanks,
jkior

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.