Who is this years winner?

Peter Funk pf at artcom-gmbh.de
Sun Apr 2 15:24:02 EDT 2000

Today on April 2nd I began to wonder whether the PSA Steering Committee has already
decided on the winner of the third Pythonic Award.  Fortunately
www.python.org is back online now but unfortunately the page
	<http://www.python.org/PSAward.html>
seems to show up a file from two year old backup, and so does the
Shrine of the of the winner of the first Python Award at
	<http://www.python.org/tim_one/>

May I kindly ask some member of the famous Steering Committee to publish
this years decision here?

;-) Best regards, Peter.
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen)