ScrollCanvas Help Needed?

ns56645 ns56645 at swt.edu
Sun Apr 30 13:50:35 EDT 2000

Hi Folks,

I am trying to implement scrollcanvas widget of Pmw widget in the
frames. I can create those canvas using grid but the scrollbar doesn't
scroll the canvas instead it scrolls the button inside. I went through
the sample code and they have used pack function instead of grid. Does
that make any difference. Let me know how can I make the canvas scroll
and not the buttons inside. I hope you understand me. If I use pack
instead of grid the canvas widget doesn't show on the frame.

Please let me know if I need to send the code to you guys.

Shah