Implementing a Python process when PC is idle?

Eric H. burnout at heathers.stdio.com
Tue Apr 18 14:17:01 EDT 2000

I don't know if this will help but a fellow who helps with the
setiathome project created a program that will run processes once cpu
load gets below a certain user set point. The binaries he has are for
SGI and Sun but he also has source that might help.. The page to find
this program is..

http://www.pattosoft.com.au/jason/idleize/

I use it on my Indigo2 and love it..I can control anything like this..I
think I can even use some of my raytracers with this..haven't tried yet
though...prolly will be next.. Hope this helps...and L8a

--
Parts of this message, including the email address, © 2000-Eric Haddix.
Use implies agreement to the terms and conditions made available on my

visit my homepage @ http://www.bounce.to/EyesCremeProductions