Some problem with python 1.6

Sameh chafik pro chafik at nevrax.com
Wed Apr 5 04:31:12 EDT 2000

I work with Visual C++ (6.0). When i build a project who have a python support i have the following error:
1) The library Python16_d.lid dos not  existe.
        I renamed in the config.h the pragama comment (lib,"python16_d.lib") to pragama comment (lib,"python16.lib"). But
        now i have the follow link error:
2) Linking...
        Creating library Debug/PYTHONLIB.lib and object Debug/PYTHONLIB.exp
    PyLib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___Py_Dealloc
    PyLib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___Py_RefTotal
    PyLib.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__Py_InitModule4TraceRefs
    PythonMethode.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__Py_InitModule4TraceRefs

    This link error happen only with the debug version, not that the difference between the debug and release comme from the         _DEBUG preprocessor.

.....................Thanks for answer.