[ANNOUNCE] Garbage collection for Python

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sun Apr 16 13:03:36 EDT 2000

Hmm...

Stackless
Continuations (exposed to Python programmers! please :) )
Garbage collection
List comprehensions

together in Python 1.7/1.6.x would get you approximately an 8-really rating
(1 point for the lc's, 2 bonus for having all working together).  Oh, and
heal that type-class split while you're at it ;) .  If you get any extra
time :o) , add optional static typing and native compilation...  might get
yourself a full ten-really rating... and we all know what that means!

The first step on the path to Guido-hood is a path unto itself.
The second is a lifetime wandering in the desert of code.
At the third step, your true journey begins.
Mike