Why should I switch to Python?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 13:12:36 EDT 2000

Johann Hibschman <johann at physics.berkeley.edu> writes:

> Louis M Pecora writes:
>
> > In article <m3itxyz744.fsf at atrus.jesus.cam.ac.uk>, Michael Hudson
> > <mwh21 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> >> don't know it; I think it involves slinging Riemann zeta functions).
> >                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> > There's a good phrase.
>
> Holy slinging Riemann zeta functions, Batman!

<grin> - mind you "Riemann zeta function" is a pretty cool name for
any function.  I also like "Weierstrass p-function", but mainly
because the p is usually drawn in an entertainly deranged way.

what-was-this-ng-about-again?-ly y'rs
Michael

--
  nonono,  while we're making wild  conjectures about the behavior
  of completely  irrelevant tasks,  we must not  also make serious