win32all-131 at python.org

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Apr 20 09:47:41 EDT 2000

Just a quick update.  win32all-131 for Python 1.6a2 can be found at
http://www.python.org/1.6/

Note that this version has 2 known (and semi-serious) bugs:
* The Pythonwin debugger simply doesnt work (but its such a simple bug!)
* A Unicode issue with Scintilla prevents calltips and multi-line commands
in the Pythonwin interactive window(!!) working correctly on NT/2000.

I expect to have 132 available soon with these fixes plus a few other
tweaks.  If starship is still not available, it will also be at
http://www.python.org/1.6/

Finally, once this win32all set stabilizes, I will also be releasing
another Python 1.5 build.  Depending on what happens, this may or may not
be the last 1.5 build, but most new builds are likely to target 1.6
(although "popular demand" is likely to have some influence ;-)

Mark.