for item in some_class_object...

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at home.com
Fri Apr 14 18:19:26 EDT 2000

What special methods should I define for a class if I want to support
a for item in ... syntax for it?

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler al-Mumit

Further-more, I have long since put the finishing touches on my own
official obituary, a 350-page tale of heart-rending loss which
details, among other things: my meteoric rise from Onion stringer to
editor to publisher; my assassination at the hands of lady-actress
Ethel Barrymore's jealous suitors; the thousand days of mourning which
followed my death, during which a cold rain fell constantly, no bird
sang, and children were born antlered and hooved; ...
 -- T. Herman Zweibel