COM and returning dates

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Apr 19 22:18:35 EDT 2000

Look up the documentation for pythoncom.MakeTime() - this will create a
time object from a time represented by the standard Python "time" module.
Create and pass one of these objects to COM as a date/time value.

mxDateTime objects can also be converted to COM date/times, so this is
another alternative.

Mark.

news:8dkj9b$lvr$1 at gxsn.com...