PythonWin and Dialogs in DLLs

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Apr 18 17:34:51 EDT 2000

Hi All--
OK, I followed the instructions in previous messages to this list to
build a resource-only DLL from which I wish to import custom dialogs.
The build works, but using "import migrate1", where the dll is named
"migrate1.dll" gives me the error message

	dynamic module does not define init function (initmigrate1)

Digging around for that error message seems to indicate that it's
thinking I want an extension module with code in it, when all I want to
do is just have *resources only*.

What am I missing?  What's staring me in the face if only I would open
my eyes?

<too-crabby-for-funny-tag-lines-today>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours