win32all-130 for Python 1.6 available

Wolfgang Strobl Wolfgang.Strobl at gmd.de
Tue Apr 4 10:02:15 EDT 2000

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>Please let me know of any problems...

Its a minor problem, and not related to Python 1.6, but anyway.

While using the debugger, I've managed to move the floating breakpoint
list window to a position where the title bar is outside (above) the
desktop. Now these detachable windows can be moved by dragging them by
their title bar, only, so I'm stuck. I've found the registry entry in
question (or so I thougth), and fiddled with Software\Python 1.6\Python
for Win32\ToolbarDebugging-Bar7, but in vain.

I'm using Win2000 prof./US btw.

--
      o      (    Wolfgang.Strobl at gmd.de          (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *  GMD Forschungszentrum Informationstechnik GmbH