Migrating Tcl system to Python

John Grayson johngrayson at home.com
Sun Apr 9 18:25:31 EDT 2000

Hamish,

I converted several of the examples in the Widgets tour
for Tk when I was writing Python and Tkinter Programming.
I tried to keep the basic structure of the original scripts
but I could see that there were more compact ways of getting
the same effect in Python. I'm sure that the same would be true
for pure Tcl scripts.

   John Grayson