Here is some starship.python.net news

Manus Hand mjhand at concentric.net
Mon Apr 17 01:01:37 EDT 2000

Not good news, but news.  This from the people at mcsp.com, the
hosts of the ailing starship python.  Does anyone know who the
"responsible person" spoken of below might be and how the Python
community can help bring the problem to his attention??

Manus (who has this fear that the "responsible person" has a
python.net e-mail address, so he's not getting the messages being
left for him :-)