Why MFC instead of Tkinter -- was Re: Pythonwin?

Don Tuttle tuttledon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:36:30 EDT 2000

"Robert"
> I was actually referring to using the dialog
> editor vs. programmatically adding your widgets using a layout manager,
and
> not specfically VC++. Visual Basic
> (and I assume) Delphi has similar and probably even easier editors...

Which brings up the question near and dear to a lazy man's heart like
myself..  Which is the eaiser Windows GUI builder for Python--VB or VC++ ?

With VB,  I've only seen Python mentioned as a COM object to be used by VB.
Are there other ways?

With VC++,  I gather you use the dialog editor to generate the MFC code that
you then plug into Python?  Correct?

Don