Starving for an Advanced Python Book

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Apr 4 21:43:57 EDT 2000

Hi All--

Bjorn Pettersen wrote:

[snip]

> At $12.00 I would say the book is a steal and contains a wealth of
> information no serious Python programmer should be without :-)  And if
> you're like me, you'll print it out, bind it at Kinko's, and place it
> half way between your Linux and win2k boxes <wink>.

I agree.  Even without Linux support and with the stupid licensing (it
ought to be per person, not per computer--that means I can't legally use
it at home), it's a steal.  I paid $16 to have it double-sided and bound
at Kinko's, and consider it a small price to pay for an excellent
resource.  My only quibble with the printed version--sucky index.

<running-and-hiding-from-/F>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org and
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours