Just doing local file testing

Patrick Phalen python-list at teleo.net
Sun Apr 2 19:43:36 EDT 2000

[Jim Conger, on Sun, 02 Apr 2000]
:: <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
:: <html>

Yeeks. You forgot to turn off HTML formatting for your message.

:: I'm not even to the point of using Apache yet - I'm just to launch the
:: script locally from within the browser by having the form element point
:: to a script on disk.  In other words, this is just a development environment
:: using only local files.
:: <p>Any other clues?

My original advice still holds, but now I'll add that you probably need
to do some additional study on client/server computing.

IOW, your browser is the client. Where's the server?