win32com and Reflection2

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Apr 9 21:30:00 EDT 2000

You should be able to run "makepy" over the reflection object (makepy will
present a list of objects).  You can find "makepy" on the Pythonwin
"tools" menu.

Once you have done that and created the Reflection object, the constants
should be available in win32com.client.constants

eg,

win32com.client.constants.SomeConstantName

Note that the Reflection constants wont appear until you have created the
reflection object using win32com.client.Dispatch()

Mark.

news:WE8I4.100257$ra.2387838 at news.easynews.com...