Looking for IRIX Python programmers for help

Eric H. burnout at heathers.stdio.com
Fri Apr 14 14:24:32 EDT 2000

Hi,

While building Python 1.5.2 for IRIX 6.5, I was editing Modules/Setup
and discovered there is a section that mentions that you need a
"multimedia development option(I think)" to build the "al" module and a
couple others. Can someone clarify this? Is this really needed and if
so, where do I get it? Thanx for your wonderful response and L8a

P.S. A response via email would be much welcome since I don't get to
check newsgroups every day.

--
Parts of this message, including the email address, © 2000-Eric Haddix.
Use implies agreement to the terms and conditions made available on my

visit my homepage @ http://www.bounce.to/EyesCremeProductions