converting word documents to html

Christopher Medalis chris at hazelnut.millersv.edu
Sat Apr 29 19:31:36 EDT 2000

There is a package that does the job available here:

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/docs/MSWordView.html

Hope it helps!
=)
cheers
-clm

#:Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:11:56 -0500
#:From: Joe Saltiel <jsaltiel at uiuc.edu>
#:To: python-list at python.org
#:Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
#:Subject: converting word documents to html
#:
#:Hey,
#:
#:    I was wondering if anybody had done any work on converting
#:word processors type documents to html.  (word or word perfect,
#:pdf or anything else).  I am looking for a nice way to post
#:documents online that are laden with footnotes/endnotes.
#:Word2000 does an allright job, but adds a bunch of
#:junk that makes the file 3-4 larger then it has to be.
#:I was thinking of writing something to do that but just want
#:to check before I reinvent the wheel.....
#:
#:thanks
#:
#:Joe