MySQL-module

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Fri Apr 7 06:39:31 EDT 2000

Hi,

I`m going to try MySQL and want to access stuff using Python. At Python.org
I found to links to two different modules, one written in python, the other
C. Is there a special reason for choosing one over the other?

I`d like to use all python, not compile anything cuz I`m scared python won`t
work anymore. Had this problem earlier with re-compilation of python. zlib
etc. didn`t work anymore.

Any tips? I can create the actual databases/tables manually, but need to
acces/insert/manipulate the data from a python-script.

Thomas