Why should I switch to Python? - Infinity of Primes

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 6 21:54:35 EDT 2000

Gordon McMillan wrote:

> David C. Ullrich wrote:
>
> There are at least 3 well known constructive
> proofs that all odd numbers are prime:

And, of course, you are all familiar with the proof
that every natural number has an interesting property:

The number 1 has the interesting property of being
the first natural number. Now suppose that all natural
numbers up to n have interesting properties, but
n+1 does not. That would make n+1 the first natural
number without an interesting property -- and that
is an interesting property!

This-is-my-last-post-on-this-topic-really-I-promise,

--
Greg Ewing, Computer Science Dept,