Python and Zope help needed for test project

icurhere2 icurhere2 at nowhere.here
Tue Apr 11 15:34:33 EDT 2000

Hello,

My name is Mike Becraft, and I am one of the Test Development Managers
at http://www.brainbench.com , an online, independent certification
company.  I am looking into the possibility of having a test on Python
and Zope knowledge developed for use on our web site, and I was
wondering if there was anyone interested in assisting.  If this is a
possibility, I would be more than happy to speak with anyone with
relevant programming experience.

I also encourage you to visit our site (free for individuals) to check
out some of the tests and certifications we currently offer.

Thanks greatly,
Michael Becraft

Michael Bryan Becraft
Assessment Development Manager - Brainbench
http://www.brainbench.com
mailto:michael.becraft@(please-remove-this-area)brainbench.com
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)