how to wrap c++ software to python?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Apr 25 12:51:31 EDT 2000

portaldata at my-deja.com wrote:
> HOW DO I INSTANCE A SHARED OBJECT IN PYTHON.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. You can make an instance of a class
like this:

class MyClass:

myinstance = MyClass()

> ALSO, HOW DO I POST A NEW MESSAGE IN THIS GROUP ?

You seem to have been successful. I'd recommend lowercase text instead
of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, as the latter is often interpreted as shouting
on the net.

Or do you mean, how do I start a new thread? Currently this message
seems attached to some other irrelevant thread. It depends on your
newsreader software (or on Deja.com if you're using that to post).

Regards,

Martijn