Port Python for Vxworks with MPC860

jj jj66ca at netscape.net
Wed Apr 19 21:48:47 EDT 2000

Hi, every one

I tried to port Python to Vxworks for MPC860T and the following error message
occurred when I tried to link python.o into the vxWorks image.

vxWorks.tmp: In function `my_fgets':
vxWorks.tmp(.text+0xfe04): undefined reference to `PyOS_InterruptOccurred'
vxWorks.tmp(.text+0xfe18): undefined reference to `PyOS_InterruptOccurred'
vxWorks.tmp: In function `Py_Finalize':
vxWorks.tmp(.text+0x463b0): undefined reference to `PyOS_FiniInterrupts'
vxWorks.tmp: In function `initsigs':
vxWorks.tmp(.text+0x47fec): undefined reference to `PyOS_InitInterrupts'
vxWorks.tmp: In function `PyErr_CheckSignals':
vxWorks.tmp(.text+0x480fc): undefined reference to `PyOS_InterruptOccurred'
make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1

Has anyone been successful in terms of porting Python for MPC860? Please share
the experience, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lei