Two questions

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Apr 4 17:56:39 EDT 2000

Hi All--

David Fisher wrote:

> [...]

Query for information, using a not-very-complicated schema.  Read a file
and, after massaging the data, stuff the information into the db.

As reading the file progresses and the information gets transferred to
the db, update a progress indicator (that's the extent of the GUI;-)

Metta,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours