Two questions

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Apr 4 17:34:32 EDT 2000

Hi All--
I'm finally getting a chance to use Python at work.  I have two
questions:

1)  Is there a way to run silent (i.e., we determine where things go and
the customer never sees any wizards) installs of Python, Tcl/Tk and
Win32all?

2)  What stuff do I need to use msaccess with Python?  Do I need to use
Win32all, or can I use Tkinter for my (minimal) GUI, with msaccess?

<there-that-didn't-hurt-did-it>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours