eWebEditPro WYSIWYG Text Area Field

William Rogers wrogers at ektron.com
Sun Apr 16 20:27:02 EDT 2000

Ektron, has been requested to generate sample code for Python.   We are
looking for a python developer to develop sample code like our PHP3,  ASP or
ColdFusion code.  We will trade some ewebeditPro editors for the sample
code.

eWebEditPro is a browser-based, easy-to-use, WYSIWYG Text Area Field.  A
content authoring tool for business users with no knowledge of HTML.  The
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Web editor allows content
contributors to easily create and edit content in a word processor-like
environment.  eWebEditPro allows the site manager or Webmaster to set
parameters for look and feel to maintain Web site consistency.  It is the
only browser-based Editor that is XHTML compliant.  XHTML is HTML that
conforms to XML. For more information regarding XHTML, see the official W3C
web page on XHTML at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/.
Note Netscape support will soon be released.

http://www.ektron.com/products/ewebeditpro.cfm
  a.. WELL-FORMED HTML is produced, no overlapping tags.
  b.. Office 2000 filters.
  c.. Extra font tags are removed.
  d.. INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES for the menus and dialogs.
Thanks
William Rogers
CEO  Ektron Inc.
http://www.ektron.com