Pythonwin?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Apr 20 09:38:11 EDT 2000

"Don Tuttle" <tuttledon at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:chuL4.8483$O7.17315 at typhoon.southeast.rr.com...
> [Mark]
> > You are really going to need to go through an MFC tutorial or book
before
> > you can make heads or tails of Pythonwin from that level...
>
> Any recommendations?

Afraid not.  I already new MFC when I started Pythonwin.  I learnt it from
the MFC "scribble" tutorial.  I find I tend to learn best with a tutorial
and then playing - that is what I did with Python (back then there was no
other alternative, but even now that is my recommended strategy for
competant existing programmers learning Python...)

So assuming some C++ knowledge, my suggestion for MFC would still be
scribble tutorial, then invent an app to write in MFC C++, then port that
app to Python.  By then you will be a wiz :-)

Mark.