Tkinter

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Tue Apr 25 00:22:17 EDT 2000

In article <39050A2A.D71E9EFD at callware.com>, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:

>2) If you're at a more advanced level, where the /F documentation doesn't
>cover enough, or not in enough depth, take a look at John Grayson's _Python
>and Tkinter Programming_.  John's writing style is appealing, he covers the
>topics in admirable depth, and he gives clever and entertaining examples.

I just bought a copy on Saturday, and have been skipping around reading a
section here and there over the past couple days.  I'm very impressed so
far.  I like the writing style, and the examples are well thought out and
detailed enough to show real-world usage.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Mary Tyler Moore's
                                  at               SEVENTH HUSBAND is wearing