python-list/mailman (Was: module __call__)

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed Apr 19 14:45:33 EDT 2000

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 08:39:59AM -0700, Dirck Blaskey wrote:

> Thank you for the relevant explanation.

No problem, though I should point out to the list that this message probably
never made it here: it was bounced by postfix because the mailman list
delivery command was 'running too long'. This happened before, either
yesterday morning or monday morning, I forget.

It might be a good idea for whoever operates postfix on the relevant
machine(s) to check wether it was a deadlock in mailman, too high a load on
the machine or just a too impatient postfix ? Barry, would that be you ? (I
can find you exact times for the error messages, or mail you the bounces, if
you wish, by the way.)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>