Emacs Python mode

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 1 08:18:48 EST 2000

Vetle Roeim <vetler at ifi.uio.no> writes:

> I just had an idea. Using the Emacs python-mode, would it be possible
> to somehow hide the function-bodies?

Try "M-8 C-x $", which isn't the easiest thing to type, but it works
reasonably well.

It's worth readong through the extended help on python-mode (type "C-h
C-m"), which I did yesterday and realised that there were lots of
shortcuts for handy things I never knew existed.  Of course I now
can't remember what the key combinations for any of these cool things
were.

Cheers,
M.

--
well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier
to program in C is that you can't easily express complex  problems