IDLE & Win 95

gary thomson gary_thomson at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 07:06:23 EDT 2000

I've installed Python 1.5.2 and Tcl/Tk on my machine.

I wanted to use IDLE. Downloaded it from the net and overwrote the
IDLE folder in the Tools directory. When I go to IDLE (Python GUI) in
the Start menu, nothing happens. Similarly double clicking idle.pyw.

What makes this more mysterious is that I managed to do this at work
(under Windows 98) without any problems.

IDLE is cool! Hence I'd like to be able to work with it at home. can
anyone see what I need to do to get it working?

TIA
Gary Thomson

garyt at garyt.force9.co.uk

Try MindProbe. Let your PC read your mind

Visit http://www.garyt.f9.co.uk