A Mountain of Perl Books + Python Advocacy

Wayne Izatt wayne.izatt at myself.com
Wed Apr 5 04:21:54 EDT 2000

Books are one thing, but a regular printed journal would be especially
useful. A journal is visible, creates a strong sense of community, and is
an easy way to combine advanced and general Python topics in one tight
package. I wonder what the minimum number of Pythoners it would take to
keep something like that afloat?

jm2cw