Tkinter Canvas -- help?

Ray&Maria nospam at nowhere.net
Fri Apr 21 00:05:19 EDT 2000

Whatever happen to your excellant (and only) Tkinter manual site Fredrik?
The pages are gone for the last 2 days, and python.org does not respond to
my e-mail except the thank you robot.  It appears that pythonware no longer
holds any content for Tkinter.  Does anyone know if I can download a copy
from a mirror site?

Jueiming Chen
NOSPAMjchen at NOSPAMquark.com

news:dRyK4.2542$Za1.37532 at newsc.telia.net...