Why should I switch to Python?

Brian Schmidt noreply at antispam.com
Sat Apr 1 17:06:15 EST 2000

Hi Aaron,

I don't know if anyone has pointed you to this yet, but here's a very nice
paper entitled "An empirical comparison of C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Rexx
and Tcl ..." that I found to be very informative:
http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/~prechelt/Biblio/jccpprtTR.pdf    (PDF format)

HTH,
Brian

news:seas5ia89177 at corp.supernews.com...