Using python on the web

Charley Horse someone at somewhere.com
Tue Apr 18 15:58:59 EDT 2000

It was just an unexpected surprise. I'm fairly new to all of this and
always heard of CGI in the context of "you don't have to user CGI
anymore because of the fancy new blah blah technology we offer!" I'll
try it and I'm sure it'll be fine. If all of you clean-code loving
python users can live with it then I'm sure I can too. <g>

In article <_W2L4.986$GK5.20898 at news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,
richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com says...