IDLE lability

Michal Bozon bozon at natur.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 11 10:42:57 EDT 2000

I use IDLE as an Python IDE on my computer (which is pow(d)ered by Win98).
I really like it (IDLE, not Windows), but it is little bit unstable
(Windows much more). I worked in 0.4 and 0.5 versions. Sometimes after
opening new window (or closing) it yielded an error. But it is caused by
tk80.dll module.
Now, after Python 1.6 release I tried New IDLE 0.6 and it seems to be even
more unstable (it falls always after closing a window). Again the error
was in tk module, I thing tk83.dll or so.

Michal Bozon
- - - - -
bozon at natur.cuni.cz
http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~bozon