Here is some starship.python.net news

icarr at bullfrog-tech.com icarr at bullfrog-tech.com
Mon Apr 17 18:31:16 EDT 2000

I heard once more from the hosts of starship.python.net

Apparently, the "responsible (for fixing it) person" is our very own
Mike McLay, who is theoretically on-site with the machine today
(Monday) and I got a "hopefully, it will be back up today" from the
mscp guys.

I say theoretically and hopefully because according to the news on
my pager, today is the worst day in the history of Washington, D.C.
traffic.  So who knows if Mike McLay even made it to the machine.

If he did or once he does, let us hope that he can put it back into
working order.

Manus Hand
posting from God-knows-whose address, so please don't reply