How to compile Doc from tex format to pdf in win32

jhefferon at my-deja.com jhefferon at my-deja.com
Mon Apr 10 17:03:40 EDT 2000

  "fmr" <mrfx at 263.net> wrote:
> I want to compile Python Doc from Tex format to
> Pdf or HTML format, Who can help me?
What are your resources?

If you have a standard TeX distribution (teTeX on a UNIX, MikTeX on a
PC, for instance, then you should be able to just say:
  > pdflatex <fn>
instead of `latex <fn>' and it will probably work.  (It might not
work if, for instance, the documents use certain kinds of PostScript
code, etc., but without looking at the documents (lately), I'd
guess there is a 99.9% chance that what I said above works.)

As for HTML, that's also possible.  But I very much like the pdf
myself.

If you do not have one of these distributions, you'll have to be more
specific about what you do have.

Jim Hefferon tex at joshua.smcvt.edu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.