PyGreSQL errors

Tim Cook twcook at iswt.com
Mon Apr 3 20:12:00 EDT 2000

Lee Joramo wrote:

> I am trying to get pygresql to work. I have a Cobalt RaQ3 server which runs
> a slightly modified version of RedHat. The system came with PostgreSQL
> pre-installed. When I import the pygresql's basics.py tutorial at pythons

  I have no experience with PygreSQL BUT! I suggest that you
download and install PostgreSQL according to their documentation.
I tried to go searching around for where the RH RPM put things
and it was very different from the PostgreSQL docs. I just found
it easier to do a full build from source.

Hope this helps,
-- Tim --
Open Source Health Care Alliance
Join us to help build solutions!