Need full example of C extension on Macintosh (CW)

Louis M. Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Apr 14 07:17:19 EDT 2000

In article <38F62C97.FD5073B at spacenet.tn.cornell.edu>, Tom Loredo
<loredo at spacenet.tn.cornell.edu> wrote:

Tom,

I got a small extension to work (! succeess).  I have written it up and
will pass it by the Mac-Python crowd to see if there are any mistakes
(I am still unsure of some rules about naming things), but I think I
have the general scheme down.  I am using CW3 (plan to upgrade in a few
months).  I will send you the text file of my write up separately.
It's not ready for prime time.  Let me know what you think and if there
are differences for CW5.