PPython

Penpal International ppi at searchy.net
Fri Apr 7 10:34:21 EDT 2000

I bet also your web hoster has support for python. It comes along with
almost every ditribution of Linux. (95 % of all webservers are working
with linux).
Why you don't try it out. Make a little script, put it in the cgi-bin
directory (Don't forget to chmod it 0755). you also can login with
telnet and type: python  . If you get a sort of shell you know for sure
you can execute python scripts.

--
Penpal International
http://ppi.searchy.net/