[ANNOUNCE] Webware for Python 0.1

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Thu Apr 20 00:17:24 EDT 2000

The following intrigues me but its not probably the best endorsement.  When
I hit your published link I get:

ERROR

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "MainPage.py", line 55, in main
    _main()
  File "MainPage.py", line 49, in _main
    inc_counter()
  File "MainPage.py", line 23, in inc_counter
    f.write(repr(counter+1))
NameError: counter

But I guess you're at V0.1 so proving the error reporting works is a good
thing. :-)

This was from a redirect to http://writewithme.com/Webware/ by the way, so
maybe therin lies the problem.  I am still interested in looking at the
package.

-Doug-