ADO Question

Matheus Rodrigues matheusrodrigues at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:36:24 EDT 2000

Hi all,
I have a piece of code that runs fine in my machine (windows 98).
I am trying to create a package to install this application in other
machines just by unziping a directory structure. But I am getting the
following traceback message. I know it has something to do with the ADO
configuration. Btw, the other machine has the same DNS entry that mine has.
Any suggestions ??

Cheers,
Matheus

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "c:\python\win32com\client\dynamic.py", line 242, in _make_method_
    codeObject = compile(methodCode, "<COMObject %s>" %
self._username_,"exec")
  File "<string>", line 1
     def Open(self, ConnectionString=L'', UserID=L'', Password=L'',
Options=-1):

                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "App/launch.py", line 18, in ?
    main.main()
  File "c:\python\App\main.py", line 33, in main
    adoConn.Open("data source=dns_sql_server;")
TypeError: call of non-function (type None)