Java

Garry Hodgson garry at sage.att.com
Fri Apr 14 12:11:13 EDT 2000

Gresh wrote:

>     but there are few experiences in life;
>     where you realize what you are missing;
>     i.e {
>         programming in python, then {
>             returning to a language with curly braces && semicolons;
>     }

last year i wrote a testing framework for a client-server TTS
engine in python.  i later decided to rewrite it in c++ for some
stupid reason or another.  drove me nuts.  i gave it a day or
so, then gave up.  i've done a *lot* of c++ in the past, but
python really spoiled me, and i couldn't (or wouldn't) deal
with all of the low level minutia.

--
Garry Hodgson                   Every night
garry at sage.att.com                a child is born