Need full example of C extension on Macintosh (CW)

Tom Loredo loredo at spacenet.tn.cornell.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:22:47 EDT 2000

Lewis-

I'm putting together some project stationery for CodeWarrior 5 for
simple numerical extensions (i.e., just returning the value of
a function; or using NumPy arrays).  Are you using CW5?  If so,
I can send you something.

To get this to work, I had to "borrow" some stuff from the source
distribution; some files were missing from the binary distribution,
even though it is advertised as suitable for "plugin" development.
But I think what was missing only affects NumPy extensions.

-Tom Loredo