ASP web-type stuff

Dan Green dgreen at kryten.kitenet.net
Wed Apr 5 00:07:13 EDT 2000

Ahoy, folks.
	I was looking over things like Embperl and Apache::ASP and liked the
idea. I would like the idea more if I could do with python. So I had a
couple of questions:

Is there such a thing?
Is there interest in such a thing?
Does anbody want to hear about my 75 lines of code hack that basically does
the trick, but needs a lot of work?

If nobody cares at all, I'll just shut up and go home. :)

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's basically an
alternative to CGI that allows you to embed the code right into the HTML.

something like this:

<HTML>
	<BODY>
<%  for i in range(5): %>
	Loop item <%= i %><BR>
	</BODY>
</HTML>

would look like this when called from a browser:

<HTML>
	<BODY>
	Loop item 1<BR>
	Loop item 2<BR>
	Loop item 3<BR>
	Loop item 4<BR>
	Loop item 5<BR>
	</BODY>
</HTML>

Let me know. If you're interested, please e-mail me.

--
Dan Green           | "So What? It's your problem to learn to live with,
Developer           |  destroy us, or make us saints."